Seamax Ocean500T Commercial Grade PVC Inflatable Boat, 16.5ft. x 6.4ft, 5 Pontoon Chambers, Aluminum Floor, V Bottom, Max Support 50HP Motor 20” Long Shaft, Well Design & Multi-Purpose
Commercial grade boat fabric for main construction; Four layers overlapped chamber seam structure (Feature Code: FOS); Keel Center Inner Reinforcement (KCR); Transom Stabilizer & Reinforcement Design (TSR); Seamax special feature also including Dual Heavy-duty lifelines; Heavy duty boat bumper around the boat and bottom; Heavy duty D-Ring & Towing Ring patches and marine reflective tape.
20” Long Shaft Version with Aluminum Transom Available Color: Dark Gray, RED & Black
· Seamax Ocean500T Spec: Overall length 16.5ft, beam 7.2ft, inner dimensions L12ft x W3.6ft; Boat dry weight 350Lbs, carry 15 passengers, max loading 3260Lbs; Pontoon diameter 22 inches, 5 pontoon chambers and 1 keel chamber, Chambers with Hypalon type 4 layers overlapped seam, max pressure 3.6PSI (25kPa); Aluminum floor & reinforced V bottom; Long Shaft 21”/ 82° & reinforced transom, Max 50HP motor, suggested 30-40HP; Red, Dark Gray color and Black to choose.
· Manufacturing Standard: Commercial grade boat fabric for main construction; Four layers overlapped chamber seam structure (Feature Code: FOS); Keel Center Inner Reinforcement (KCR); Transom Stabilizer & Reinforcement Design (TSR); Hull Stabilizer Bar Structure (HSBS); Seamax special feature also including Dual Heavy-duty lifelines; Heavy duty boat bumper around the boat and bottom; Heavy duty D-Ring & Towing Ring patches.
· Features: Non-skid sectional aluminum floor system with side joiners, Fuel tank, and battery box tie-down fitting on the floor, Dual motor pads, and heavy-duty pontoon towing rings; Transom to pontoon adapter fully reinforced, marine sealant is applied which resists leakage. Multiple D-ring kits installed on the inside of the pontoons, 3 x front towing rings with tow line; Full-size towing rings on the transom, 4 x heavy duty handles, Oar lock set installed, 2 position seat receivers.
· Accessories: 2 aluminum bench seats, 2 aluminum oars, 2 heavy-duty boat carrying bags (for hull & floorboard); foot pump, boat repair kit & spare parts. Reflective Plates (optional) - US Coast Guard Approved 3M Reflective Sheeting; Color Code: White USCGFP30 (Sliver); Dimension 3”x10” / 7Pcs.
· Seamax is a dedicated manufacturer of Seamax inflatable boats. The Ocean-T series is our top-of-the-line model. It is the perfect inflatable boat for military, rescue, and commercial applications, also offers great performance for recreational use & great value for the money.
ABOUT SEAMAX OCEAN-T SERIES
4-layer overlap seam finishing is the strongest seam construction standard in the inflatable boat industry. The 2 main chamber fabrics are real-bonded together with ½” overlapping. Extra seam tapes on both sides of the chamber to reinforce the main seam. The overall thickness of the 4-layer chamber seam is 5mm in total. Our chamber seam technology gives the boat a longer lifetime compared with many others.
Seamax always focuses on high manufacturing standards. A rigid transom is very important for inflatable boats. Besides using solid birch plywood to build the transom, we developed a new standard called Transom Stabilizer Reinforcement (TSR) to help the pontoon to disperse motor vibration and weight. The reinforcement technology extends the overall lifetime of the inflatable boat.